Books by Kelly Riggs
What Every Great Manager Knows That You Don’t
Most managers clearly recognize the challenges they face in balancing performance expectations against employee satisfaction, but few have any idea as to how they should address those challenges. 1-on-1 Management® will give you the answers you need.
Learn how to engage your employees while expecting top performance. Learn how to communicate more effectively, manage performance more effectively, and create an environment that employees thrive in. Learn exactly what employee need in the workplace, and why performance improves dramatically when you provide it.
Learn how to become a great manager!
Purchase through PayPal
Quit Whining and Start SELLING:
A Step-by-Step Guide to a Hall of Fame Career in Sales
- Consistently win more deals at better margins.
- Identify and close more high-value, high-probability opportunities.
- Gain control of your most valuable resource – your time.
- Dramatically increase your credibility with potential customers.
- Create a more powerful and compelling sales presentations.
- Use the principles of 1-on-1 Selling™ to create a powerhouse sales career.
Purchase through PayPal
Purchase the Kindle version from Amazon.
It is designed for both salespeople AND sales managers, and can be used to:
- Guide monthly or weekly sales meetings
- Record sales goals and objectives
- Identify and track your KEY and TARGET accounts
- Record notes or ideas from sales meetings or client meetings
- To keep track of ideas and resources for your customers
- Much, much more!
The journal is divided into two sections: 1) Practical Tools and 2) Monthly Lessons.
Section 1 includes a set of practical sales tools that provide you the opportunity to identify those selling skills you may need to develop, to set your performance goals (it is very hard to hit what you’re not aiming at), and to identify your KEY and TARGET accounts.
Section 2 includes 12 short lessons (one for each month of the year) with one or more Action Steps for you, or your team, to complete. This section of the journal is designed to highlight a mission-critical topic that will help you create a focused plan for the month. There is no need to wait until January—get started in any month of the year!
To further reinforce each monthly sales lesson, there are four pages (one for each week of the month) that use a powerful business quotation to highlight a key idea or concept that is important to your selling success.
Finally, at the end of the journal you will find 20 blank note pages that you can use to record client meeting notes, jot down sales ideas, or simply keep track of your sales journey.